- By opting-in, Crash Champions will send opted-in users job opportunities. You will receive follow-up messages to filter the best options for you and will receive messages when there are new opportunities.
- This policy applies to all outgoing SMS messages for Crash Champions.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
“By submitting your information, you authorize Crash Champions to send text messages (SMS messages) to the mobile number you provide. We will only send you messages intended to assist with scheduling your repair and provide regular status updates about the process of your repair. Standard message and data rates may apply.”